Skin Care Products in Clarkston, MI
Our national award-winning practice offers the most innovative cosmetic solutions from our board-certified providers, including a range of clinically tested skin care products designed to support your skin health, address your specific areas of concern, and complement your cosmetic treatments. We invite patients in Troy and Clarkston, MI, who are interested in brighter, smoother, and more flawless skin to learn about the top-rated skin care lines available at Clarkston Dermatology.
What Are Professional Skin Care Products?
Did you know that professional-grade skin care products are a world apart from what you can buy in a department store or pharmacy? The skin care products sold by dermatologists use clinically tested and professional-strength ingredients to deliver superior results. The professional lines of skin care products available at Clarkston Dermatology use higher-quality and more advanced ingredients, prescription-strength ingredients, and more potent combinations of active ingredients than you can buy in a store.
What Skin Care Products Do You Offer?
Clarkston Dermatology is proud to offer several lines of award-winning and trusted skin care brands for our patients.
- Skinbetter science®
- Skinbetter science®, available through authorized physicians only, was created by a team of experts with a clinical research and development background. Skinbetter science® products feature Revolutionary InterFuse® technology that improves the delivery of active ingredients and AlphaRet®, a proprietary blend of an AHA and retinoid.
- This unique skin care system is based on Swiss wound-healing research that has been applied to effectively addressing aging skin. NEOCUTIS® is designed to support natural healing mechanisms in the skin to encourage your skin to produce more collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid – three components that create the support structure that keeps your skin firm and smooth.
- Avene® is a hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic line of skin care products rooted in both dermatology and hydrotherapy. Avene® products are made for sensitive skin and feature softening Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Glytone® began in 1943 when two pharmacists began working with a dermatologist to develop skin care products based on the development of free glycolic acid. Today, Glytone® has a line of products featuring clinically proven ingredients like azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone, and retinaldehyde.
- Revision Skincare®
- Revision Skincare® specializes in anti-aging skin care products designed to support beautiful, healthy skin in the long term. Revision Skincare® products go through a lengthy clinical review process and combine proven ingredients with a proprietary delivery system to ensure active ingredients can penetrate deeply into the skin.
- SkinMedica® is one of the most recognizable brands of professional skin care. This award-winning line – part of the same Allergan family as Juvéderm®, Kybella®, and Botox® – features clinically tested ingredients that support the skin’s natural ability to heal and regenerate.
- EltaMD® delivers a line of dermatologist products for all skin types. Some of the brand’s most popular products are their sensitivity-free and non-comedogenic sun care products formulated with transparent zinc oxide.
- Skin Science
- Clarkston Dermatology proudly offers a private label line of skin care products called Skin Science featuring products for acne, skin rejuvenation, mature skin, and post-procedure skin.
At Clarkston Dermatology, we believe that finding the help you need to look and feel your best shouldn’t be difficult. Our team of licensed professionals is dedicated to offering the most innovative treatments for patients in Clarkston and Troy, including trusted brands of professional-grade and prescription-strength skin care products. Ready to learn more about how we can help you protect and rejuvenate your skin? Start today by contacting us for a free consultation, meeting with your expert guides, and starting on a custom care plan.