Laser Treatments in Clarkston, MI
At Clarkston Dermatology, we know that you want to be confident with healthy, revitalized skin. The problem is you don’t know where to find the help you need, which can leave you feeling discouraged. We believe finding the quality skin care solutions you need shouldn’t be complicated. As patients ourselves, we recognize how difficult it can be to find exceptional care. That’s why our national award-winning practice offers the most innovative laser treatments for patients in Clarkston, Troy, and surrounding areas of Michigan from board-certified providers.
What Are Laser Treatments?
Laser treatments are typically minimally invasive cosmetic procedures that use specific light wavelengths to heat tissue, although laser therapy can also treat medical conditions in addition to cosmetic concerns. There are two broad types of laser treatments: non-ablative lasers that work deeper in the skin but leave the outermost layers unharmed, and ablative lasers, like CO2 fractional laser treatment, which vaporize the top layers of the skin for more dramatic results with a longer recovery period.
Laser treatments can target a range of concerns such as:
- Pigmented and vascular lesions like birthmarks and angiomas (red spots)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scars
- Unwanted hair
- Unwanted tattoos
- Lax skin
How Much Do Laser Treatments Cost in Clarkston, MI?
The cost of laser treatment at Clarkston Dermatology depends on the area you want to treat and the number of treatment sessions you need to see your desired results. We encourage you to contact us for a free consultation so our expert team can create a custom care plan built around your goals and provide an individual cost. We strive to make your treatment as affordable as possible and offer financing through CareCredit® with low monthly payments.
What Laser Treatments Does Clarkston Dermatology Offer?
We offer a range of state-of-the-art laser treatments at Clarkston Dermatology to treat everything from cellulite, skin damage, and wrinkles to unwanted hair and tattoos.
- CO2 Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
- The CO2 fractional laser skin resurfacing system delivers impressive results in a single treatment to address sun damage, wrinkles, facial scars, poor skin texture, and more.
- IPL® Photofacial
- The IPL® photofacial is the gold standard in treating hyperpigmentation and sun damage with significant results after just one treatment.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Clarkston Dermatology uses the LightSheer DUET laser hair removal system to treat large areas faster and significantly reduce unwanted hair in treatment areas.
- Laser Resurfacing
- Laser skin resurfacing is a minimally invasive and highly effective treatment to reveal smoother, healthier, and more flawless skin.
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- The Spectra laser is one of the most effective laser systems for tattoo removal, targeting only the pigment in the ink and leaving surrounding skin unharmed.
- Laser Scar Revision
- We use ActivFX and DeepFX technology to improve the appearance of bothersome scars, including scars from surgery, trauma, burns, and acne.
- Laser Vein Treatment
- Clarkston Dermatology uses the Nordlys™ and Diolite® systems to treat facial spider veins and varicose veins of the legs.
We all deal with skin issues at some point. At Clarkston Dermatology, our team of experts treat all types of skin concerns with effective and minimally invasive laser treatments so you can get back to your life with your most beautiful skin yet. To get started, contact us for an appointment, work with your team of experts to create a customized care plan, and experience real results. In the meantime, we encourage patients in Troy and Clarkston, MI, to read “The Top 5 Benefits of Seeing a Dermatologist” to learn more about what you can expect.