Hydrafacial® in Birmingham, MI
We know you want to look and feel your best, but it can be frustrating when you don’t know who to trust for the guidance you need. At Clarkston Dermatology, we believe that finding the help you need shouldn’t be difficult. We understand your need for real results, and that’s why we have a team of licensed professionals and innovative treatment options like the HydrFacial® for patients in Troy, Birmingham, and the surrounding Michigan communities.
What Is the HydraFacial®?
The HydraFacial® is a comprehensive facial system that’s highly customized to your unique skin care concerns. The HydraFacial® treatment uses a range of HydroPeel tips and professional-grade skin care solutions including serums and chemical exfoliants to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate your skin without discomfort or downtime.
How Is the HydraFacial® Performed?
The typical HydraFacial® is a 60-minute treatment that involves cleansing, exfoliating, then infusing your skin for healthier and more flawless skin. This hydradermabrasion system uses safe, gentle vacuum treatment to clear your pores followed by infusion with active ingredients that are delivered deep into your skin for the best possible results. Depending on your skin care concerns, we can tailor the treatment with add-ons and boosters.
How Much Does a HydraFacial® Cost in Birmingham, MI?
The cost of a HydraFacial® at Clarkston Dermatology depends on a few factors, including the add-ons and boosters you choose and whether you opt for complementary treatments. To find out your personalized cost, we encourage you to contact us to schedule a free consultation for a tailored treatment plan and cost. To make your treatment as affordable as possible, we offer CareCredit® financing with affordable monthly payments.
What Makes the HydraFacial® Unique?
You have probably heard a bit about the HydraFacial® already. This massively popular spa treatment has gained a cult following – and for good reason. The HydraFacial® is more than a facial: it combines elements of a facial with customizable add-ons and boosters to effectively target your specific concerns. Not sure if a HydraFacial® is right for you? Here’s why our patients in Birmingham and Troy love it:
- The HydraFacial® works well for all complexions and skin issues. A HydraFacial® treatment can be perfect for mature skin, acne-prone skin, and sensitive skin. It can address everything from fine lines and acne scars to blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
- It’s enjoyable. A traditional extraction and exfoliation may be effective, but they certainly can’t be called enjoyable. The HydraFacial® uses a unique vortex pressure system with unique products that clear your pores without squeezing.
- The HydraFacial® delivers real results. You don’t need to worry about inflammation, scarring, or the downtime that can come with more aggressive treatments.
- A HydraFacial® treatment is customized to your needs. Whether you’re interested in a brighter complexion or want to treat sun damage, age spots, or fine lines, the HydraFacial® can be tailored to you.
- HydraFacial® treatments work well with complementary treatments like dermal fillers, IPL® photofacials, and Botox®.
Ready to see real results? At Clarkston Dermatology, we take pride in delivering personalized care with a team of licensed professionals and innovative treatment options like the HydraFacial® so you can be what you imagine. To get started, contact us to schedule an appointment, meet with your expert guides, and begin a customized plan. In the meantime, we encourage patients in Troy and Birmingham to download “The Top 5 Myths About Botox®” to find out more about other cosmetic treatment options at our dermatology practice.