Dermal Fillers and Injectables in Birmingham, MI
Want a non-invasive solution to minimize signs of aging or even enhance your lips or facial contours? Clarkston Dermatology is a national award-winning practice that takes pride in delivering the most innovative cosmetic solutions from board-certified providers. We offer patients in Troy and Birmingham, MI a wide range of effective dermal fillers and injectables for a more youthful appearance without the cost and downtime of surgery.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal filler products such as Juvéderm®, Juvéderm Voluma®, Radiesse®, Belotero Balance®, and Sculptra® are natural cosmetic fillers that restore volume to the skin, replacing the facial structure lost through aging, filling wrinkles and providing a smoother, more youthful appearance. Each of these dermal fillers have their own unique attributes that perfectly suit them for different applications.
We work with our patients to identify their needs and carefully select the right filler for a fully customized treatment plan. Our technique used to inject the specific filler into areas of concern is to ensure you receive the results you desire and achieve instant enhancement that looks and feels natural.
What Are Injectables?
Injectables such as Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin® and Jeuveau™ are gel-based treatments that work to relax the muscles in the face to reduce the appearance of “action wrinkles,” or the wrinkles in the face that occur when making facial expressions. Unlike dermal fillers that simply fill in the volume missing from the face, injectables are neuromodulators that temporarily freeze the muscles in the treated area to give patients a more youthful appearance. Each injectable has it’s own special formula to help you get your desired look. We make sure to go over your aesthetic goals to help you choose the best formula for your concerns.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers and Injectables Cost?
The cost of dermal filler injections from Clarkston Dermatology can vary depending on the type of injection that we will recommend to you based on your medical history, skin type, and treatment area. Whichever filler is determined to be the best choice, this solution to tackling wrinkles is much more cost efficient than getting a facelift or other invasive surgery.
What Dermal Fillers and Injectables Do You Offer?
Clarkston Dermatology offers a variety of effective injectables and facial fillers to deliver smoother skin and more youthful volume and contours.
- The most well-known botulinum toxin injection, Botox® is an effective wrinkle relaxer that treats frown lines, crow’s feet, and more.
- This neurotransmitter is approved to treat glabellar lines or frown lines, but it can also be used to relax smile lines and crow’s feet.
- Xeomin® is one of the newest botulinum toxin injectables to treat dynamic wrinkles, especially for patients who have not responded well to Botox® or have become immune.
- Jeuveau is a new type of botulinum toxin that’s more affordable than Botox® and delivers the same quality results.
- This family of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can be used to enhance the lips, fill facial hollows, and fill in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Juvéderm® is one of the most well-known brands of hyaluronic acid fillers. It’s available in many formulations to restore facial volume, enhance the lips, smooth wrinkles, and enhance contours.
- Restylane® is a family of hyaluronic acid fillers available in many formulations to restore facial contours, enhance the lips, and smooth wrinkles.
- Radiesse® is a calcium-based facial filler that smooths wrinkles and provides long-lasting results by stimulating collagen production for firmer skin.
- Kybella® is a revolutionary injectable that permanently destroys fat deposits under the chin with results that improve over a period of months.
- Sculptra® is a unique poly-L-lactic acid dermal filler that stimulates collagen production and restores lost facial volume with long-term results.
- PRP Therapy
- This injectable treatment uses your own blood to promote the growth of healthy tissue, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve overall skin quality and health.
Are the Dermal Filler and Injectable Results Permanent?
Similar to many other cosmetic injections, the effects of a dermal filler treatment are not permanent. Depending on the dermal filler being used, the results can last anywhere from a few months to two years. These routine injections, combined with your continued skin care maintenance, will help to give you the youthful looking face you desire and deserve.
Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables Safe?
At Clarkston Dermatology, our patients’ health is our highest priority. We want to make sure our patients are safe while providing them with their desired results. During the treatment it is common to feel slight discomfort, most similar to a small pinch. As is the case for nearly any treatment, you may experience one or more side effects in the days following your treatment, with some of the most common side effects being:
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, be sure to call us as soon as possible so that we may help you during your recovery period. Everyone here at Clarkston Dermatology works to ensure our patients’ health is of the utmost priority.
At Clarkston Dermatology, we serve patients in Birmingham and Troy, MI, with the belief that finding the help you need to look and feel your best shouldn’t be hard. Our compassionate team of licensed professionals deliver the most innovative cosmetic treatments like Kybella®, hyaluronic acid fillers, and wrinkle relaxers to give you the real results you deserve. Call us today to schedule a free consultation, meet your expert guides, and begin a tailored care plan. Want to learn more about injectables before we see you? We invite you to download “The Top 5 Myths About Botox®” today.