Cosmetic Dermatology in Clarkston, MI
At Clarkston Dermatology, we look forward to helping you put your best face forward. Our national award-winning practice offers the most innovative cosmetic treatments from board-certified providers to help our patients in Clarkston, Troy, and surrounding Michigan communities look and feel their best.
What Is Cosmetic Dermatology?
While dermatology is a specialized field of medicine focusing on the skin and mucous membranes, cosmetic dermatology specifically focuses on cosmetic treatments for skin conditions, sun damage, and aging. In addition to anti-aging and skin rejuvenation treatments, cosmetic dermatology can address benign or cosmetic concerns like spider veins, laser hair removal, and birthmarks.
What Cosmetic Dermatology Services Do You Offer?
Clarkston Dermatology offers a range of cosmetic treatments to address your specific skin concerns and reveal your brightest, most radiant skin yet. Our cosmetic services include non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments, state-of-the-art non-surgical body contouring treatments, a full range of dermal fillers, and more.
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- We offer a full range of dermal fillers and facial injectables like Kybella® for fat deposits under the chin, Juvéderm® and Radiesse® to fill wrinkles and restore lost volume, and Botox® and other injectables to smooth wrinkles.
- Non-Surgical Facelifts
- Our non-surgical facelift treatments can give you significant results by tightening skin and reducing wrinkles without surgery.
- Non-Surgical Body Contouring
- Clarkston Dermatology offers several cutting-edge non-surgical body sculpting treatments to target your problem areas, reduce stubborn fat deposits, and even improve muscle definition.
- Laser Treatments
- We offer a range of state-of-the-art laser treatments to help improve everything from cellulite, skin damage, and wrinkles to unwanted hair and tattoos.
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Our skin rejuvenation treatments help reveal brighter, more youthful-looking skin without invasive treatment.
- Vein Treatments
- Troubled by embarrassing spider veins on your face or varicose veins? We offer effective laser vein treatments.
- Get fuller, darker eyelashes with Latisse®, a prescription eyelash treatment available at Clarkston Dermatology.
- Skin Care Products
- Clarkston Dermatology carries several lines of professional-grade skin care lines including our private label, Skin Science, to protect and hydrate your skin, complement your cosmetic treatment, and fight signs of aging.
Interested in addressing your particular skin issues and achieve your most beautiful skin yet? At Clarkston Dermatology, we know that you want to look and feel your best. To do that, you need guidance and a doctor you trust to get results. Our team of licensed professionals and innovative cosmetic treatment options are here to help. To get started, contact us to schedule a consultation, meet your expert guides, and begin a customized care plan. We welcome patients in Clarkston, Troy, and surrounding Michigan communities to download “The Top 5 Myths of Botox®” to learn more about popular cosmetic treatments we offer.